About me
My name is Éloi and I'm currently studying in Social Sciences. I've been at the Cégep for too long, and that's why I want to finish soon. I don't know what I wanna do with my life, all I know is that I wanna travel. But before that can happen, I need to finish this program. I started my Cégep at the Cégep de Ste-Foy in Sciences, but hated it. I switched my program to Social Sciences instead, and for the moment I like it better, even tho I don't find most of my classes so passionate. I did one year of Social Sciences at Ste-Foy, then stopped completely because I had absolutely no motivation. I thought my classes were boring and I did not have any goal to reach, making it kind of harder to study and stay motivated. For a year, I had different jobs, a nice break from school. But after that year of working in jobs I didn't particularly like, I was ready to go back to school, to at least finish my Cégep. So I did another session in Ste-Foy, and then I changed Cégep. I chose to come back and live with my parents on the South side of Quebec, and the nearest Cégep was the campus of the Cégep de Thetford, in Saint-Agapit. So here I am, finishing my Cégep, still not knowing what my future is gonna be like.
Comments
Post a Comment